SWS Affinity Groups
SWS members cultivate affinities with each other through informal connecting during and in between professional meetings. These opportunities really took off during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic. Members found support and connection on everything from parenting through the pandemic, to writing groups, and cultural identity group alliances. Sometimes groups meet regularly. Sometimes they connect via email and sharing in other ways.
If you are participating in an affinity group that would welcome other SWS members with shared interests, we can add you to the list below. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups and Contacts
- Latinx Feminist Liberatory Praxis Group
- Contact: Roberta Villalon: email@example.com
- Writing Group
- Tuesday SWS Feminist Support Group Meetings
- We Meet Every Tuesday Through May 25, 2021 – 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EDT
- Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and join members of the SWS Community as we navigate challenges together.
- Register in advance for these meetings: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEpcuCvpzsuHtXqNDtS2Jpcc2z4yqSggwUP
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you have ideas for further virtual engagement, please email Barret Katuna, SWS Executive Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.